Thursday, January 22, 2009

How To Lose Money Easily

I have a sad story.It happened last year.This is a true story......

In a beautiful morning,I went to a shop nearby my house.It is an ordinary shop, not as big as One Utama.But the way I went there was different from usual.I went there by car(driving).At that time I was just sixteen and don't have a driving license.I also had drive less than ten times.

I went to the shop for a noble intention, to buy my cats' food so they wouldn't starving to die.Then after I bought the nutritious tasty cat's food, I drove back home.Oh, I forgot to tell you that I went to the shop with my youngest sister which was eight years old at that time.In our way back home, the tragedy happened.Ohhh.....

It was started when my sis ask me a question while I were driving."Yo bro, if one plus by one,the answer is two right?" (of course she ask me in bahasa).I starred at her and replied"Wow sis, how geeenius you're.You can enter 'One In A Million' contest dude.".She smiled cutely and happily. 

Suddenly, when I looked to the front, there was a parked white car only inches from my car's front bonnet.With my minuscule driving skill, I only can pray hoping that something awful not to happen. Luckily I have the automatic reaction.Without intention, my leg were pressing the brake pad.However, my car still crushed the parked white car.My heart leaped to the sky at the moment(this is a hyperbole).So,after that came the worst part.I had to pay back the damage of the car.I costed me around RM 500.(actually it's not 'me' who paid the damage,it was my mom).From that moment, I have kinda phobia to drive.

So,the moral of the story, please love animals.Dont hurt them and never ever forget to feed them,and drive carefully.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment